Monday, September 19, 2011

New Blog!

Well, I am new to this whole blogging thing, and more then a few people have told me I should make one.  

Where to start...

I am a three year veteran of Eve Online, and the CEO of a wormhole corporation.    I started playing, did the tutorials, and the Sisters of Eve epic arc, and promptly became terribly bored of running missions.   After some shopping around, I found a wormhole corp, who was willing to take me in and show me the ropes.   That corp was Clann Fian.  http://clann.guildlaunch.com/

I joined them with under 2 million skillpoints, and got my start as a security guard for our mining crews and salvaging for our combat crews.  Almost three years, and forty something hurricanes later, I am now the proud CEO of Clann.  (That's an Eve success story if I have ever heard one.)  

It didn't happen overnight, it took a long time, and a lot of work.  This blog will talk about our adventures as a corp, and some of my solo escapades.   I wouldn't be where I am in the game today without the people in my corp, and I am grateful that they gave me the chances they did.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,


    Only just noticed your twitter message. Sorry it took like over two months to acknowledge it. Nice blog. I will have a good read of the subjects with the next coffee I make.

    :)

    Cheers.

    MB.


    Also. Love Narwhals. ♥

    ReplyDelete