Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A little backstory...

Well, I figure that I should give you an idea of what I am about.   I enjoy shooting at stuff, mainly people, and their expensive or shiny internet spaceships.

You could say that I got the PvP bug as a relatively new character.    My first ever kill was while I was running a mission.  I had just bought my first hurricane, fitted and rigged it, all t1 of course, but I was excited to be able to fly such a badass looking ship. (It was a large part of the reason I picked Minmatar as my starting race.)

So anyhow, I am clearing the mission, and I get to the last room, and head towards the can with the mission objective in it, and in warps an Enyo assault frigate.  Now, me being a noob, just kept on killing those rats.  Meanwhile, he burned over, snagged the misson objective, and turns red to me.  After checking with the folks in Republic Military School, the Minmatar NPC corp, they assured me I could shoot at him if he was red to me.  So I locked him up and fired, and the rest, as they say, is history.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=8775586

I honestly think he was pretty suprised.  Sadly, my mission objective was destroyed in the wreck, and I ended up failing that mission anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment